Wednesday, May 10, 2006


"everytime i look at you i feel so completely dismantled."

jenny said this in the L word. i'm obsessed with the show. i'm obsessed with pretty pretty pretty (damnfucking) pretty kate moennig from the L word. haha..can you tell my obsession? she's the epitome of understated cool.

~

"Im not the sort of person who falls in and quickly out of love. But to you I gave my affection right from the start."

a line from a featured song. of course..i picked this for a reason!

~

"What the fuck is so great about feeling? Cos I finally let myself, and I feel like my hearts been completely ripped out.
"

shane said this. how true.

~


i wish i knew how to chase you from my thoughts. i know eventually i will. but eventually is taking a little too long to come. patience is not my best virtue. kaye can attest to that after hearing me gripe. i don't know what to do. and i wish i did.

Posted by selina at 11:45 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment